Webcom Announces the February Release of WebSource CPQ
Milwaukee, WI - February 11th, 2012.
Webcom, Inc. announces its monthly list of new features for WebSource CPQ on February 11th, 2012, increasing the speed and ease to configure, price and quote your products. Review these new features by going into your Setup homepage and scrolling through the new features list for February.
What is new this month?
- Document Inclusion. Users will be able to decide which files will be included in generated document. Included files may be product descriptions for items in the quote, data sheets, terms and conditions of the quote etc.
- Effective Dates for Pricebook Entries. Administrators will be able to set up effective dates ('Valid from' and 'Valid Until') on the pricebook entry level.
- Show Quote Key Attributes in Attribute Container. Quote key attributes can be displayed in attribute container that is displaying quote's content.
- Log in Users to CPQ after API Quote Creation. The purpose of this feature is to allow users to log in to CPQ after quote has been created through API without having to enter domain name user name/password/. This is intended to mimic single-sign on functionality when CPQ is integrated with external system (such as ERP or CRM).
- Create Quote Based on Asset Data. Web method has been created that will enable external system to send asset information into CPQ that will be used to add product configurations to the quote.
These and other features can be found when the next version is released on February 11th, 2012. Webcom continues to lead the sales automation software industry with customer centric, agile and responsive development.
Please click on the highlighted days to register for our free webinars. Remember that space is limited, so reserve your seat today!
Tuesday, February 14th 10 am
Thursday, February 16th 2 pm
Times listed are in European CEST.
Tuesday, February 14th 9 am
Thursday, February 16th 3 pm
Times listed are in United States CDT.
Downtime WebSource CPQ will be upgraded on Saturday, February 11th, from 7 AM to 8 AM GMT+1.
The application may be unavailable at this time.
We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience during this maintenance window.
We offer our basic CPQ Administrator training that covers all administrator functions of CPQ. This training is held once a month in our Milwaukee office.
Also, our Professional Services team is always available to implement any new feature should you need assistance. Our consultants can give you areasonable estimate for any project and will make sure the job is done right the first time.
Webcom, Inc. provides software solutions that assist sales organizations attain their objectives by simplifying the complex. Contact us today at 414-273-4442 for a 30-day, no risk free trial.