Webcom Announces the January Release of WebSource CPQ
Milwaukee, WI - January 14th, 2012.
Webcom, Inc. announces its monthly list of new features for WebSource CPQ on January 14th, 2012, increasing the speed and ease to configure, price and quote your products. Review these new features by going into your Setup homepage and browsing through the new features list for January.
What is new this month?
- Pricing Improvements. CPQ's Pricebooks functionality is being extended to products and product options (attributes) whose part numbers are dynamically built based on user selections. This will significantly decrease maintenance by the administrators and noticeably improve performance for the users.
- Sort Order for Document Templates. CPQ administrator will be able to control the order in which templates are displayed to users when generating documents.
- Previously Generated Documents. Users will be able to easy view and manage documents that have been previously generated for the quote through the Attachments tab on the quote page.
- Read Asset Data Into Product Configuration. This feature will enable CPQ users to load a product configuration with asset data, by preselecting product options, recreate asset hierarchy in product configuration, etc. Asset information can come from an external system, such as CRM.
- Sections Included in Document by Default. Administrator can control whether document sections are selected by default during document generation.
- Hide Send Email Form. Administrator can control whether the Send Email form is displayed after document generation.
These and other features can be found when the next version is released on January 14th, 2012. Webcom continues to lead the sales automation software industry with customer centric, agile and responsive development.
Please click on the highlighted days to register for our free webinars. Remember that space is limited, so reserve your seat today!
Tuesday, January 24th 10 am
Thursday, January 26th 2 pm
Times listed are in European CEST.
Tuesday, January 24th 9 am
Thursday, January 26th 3 pm
Times listed are in United States CDT.
WebSource CPQ will be upgraded on Saturday, January 14th from 7 AM to 8 AM GMT+1. The application may be unavailable at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience during this maintenance window.
We offer our basic CPQ Administrator training that covers all administrator functions of CPQ. This training is held once a month in our Milwaukee office.
Also, our Professional Services team is always available to implement any new feature should you need assistance. Our consultants can give you areasonable estimate for any project and will make sure the job is done right the first time.
Webcom, Inc. provides software solutions that assist sales organizations attain their objectives by simplifying the complex. Contact us today at 414-273-4442 for a 30-day, no risk free trial.