Webcom Announces the July Release of WebSource CPQ
Milwaukee, WI - July 9th, 2011.
Webcom, Inc. announces its monthly list of new features for WebSource CPQ on July 9th, 2011, increasing the speed and ease to configure, price and quote your products. Review these new features by going into your Setup homepage and scrolling through the new features list for July.
What is new this month?
- Edit in Product List. Up to now, when looking at the product lists administrators see Edit in PSW and Edit. New CPQ administrators don't know what PSW means or stands for. Therefore Edit in PSW is renamed to Edit. Edit is renamed to Edit using Legacy Editor.
- Product Administration Redesign. PSW is not easy to use when it comes to administrators who have not been trained. The purpose of this feature is to make defining and maintaining non-complex products more intuitive and less error prone.
- Template List Specifications. The purpose of this new feature is to allow somebody who has never been trained to be able to accomplish at least the most basic things, such as to change the header logo in the multi section output template or to realize that some of these templates are actually just sections for other templates, etc. Also, when looking at some of the tabs when editing a template, users should be able to understand what they are for without having to be trained.
- Easier Admin Template Preview. When admin clicks on 'Preview' icon in Setup -> Quotes -> Document Generation Templates and pop-up window is opened, CPQ will immediately load a quote and display it in Preview window.
- Delegate Approvals. The purpose of the feature is to prevent situations where quote is stuck in user's approval queue and no one can approve/reject it. Currently, when quotes are sent for approval to the user and the user is absent, there is no way to pull them out of approver's queue.
These and other features can be found when the next version is released on July 9th, 2011. Webcom continues to lead the sales automation software industry with customer centric, agile and responsive development.
Please click on the highlighted days to register for our free webinars. Remember that space is limited, so reserve your seat today!
Wendesday, July 13th 10 am
Thursday, July 14th 2 pm
Times listed are in European CEST.
Tuesday, July 12th 9 am
Monday, July 18th 3 pm
Times listed are in United States CDT.
WebSource CPQ will be upgraded Saturday, July 9th from 7 AM to 8 AM GMT+1. The application may be unavailable at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience during this maintenance window.
We offer 2 different types of training. First is our basic CPQ Administrator training that covers all administrator functions of CPQ. This training is held once a month in our Milwaukee office. We also offer comprehensive training on our major releases once every 3 months that covers all new features deployed since the last major release.
Also, our Professional Services team is always available to implement any new feature should you need assistance. Our consultants can give you areasonable estimate for any project and will make sure the job is done right the first time.
Webcom, Inc. provides software solutions that assist sales organizations attain their objectives by simplifying the complex. Contact us today at 414-273-4442 for a 30-day, no risk free trial.