Webcom Announces the May Release of WebSource CPQ
Milwaukee, WI - May 14th, 2011.
Webcom, Inc. announces its monthly list of new features for WebSource CPQ on May 14th, 2011, increasing the speed and ease to configure, price and quote your products. Review these new features by going into your Setup homepage and scrolling through the new features list for May.
What is new this month?
- Store E-mails Sent From CPQ as COD Activities. CRM OnDemand can be used to capture all relevant communication from and to a customer. Sending out a Quote by e-mail is considered quite relevant. With this release, e-mails which are send out using Websource CPQ also can be stored in CRM OD.
- New Authentication Method for COD Integration. New authentication method will be implemented for integration with CRM OnDemand that will make integration more secure. Instead of passing username from COD to CPQ, token will be provided to CPQ that will enable authentication.
- Upsert API Method for Pricing Tables. Upsert functionality is implemented, which improve maintenance of pricebooks via API. It is ability to execute Upsert API methods over custom tables and pricebooks (entries that don't exist would be inserted while entries that exist would be updated).
- Shopping Cart Performance Improvements. Shopping cart performance will be noticeably improved. In many cases, administrators will be able to turn off unnecessary shopping cart calculations, such as key attributes, aggregates, etc. which will result in noticeably faster performance for users.
- Improved Speed for Low Bandwidth Users. This feature brings number of HTTP requests and overall traffic reduced between server and users' browsers. Customers that use low bandwidth Internet links and/or are not close to Webcom data center in Milwaukee, will experience performance improvement from it.
These and other features can be found when the next version is released on May 14th, 2011. Webcom continues to lead the sales automation software industry with customer centric, agile and responsive development.
Please click on the highlighted days to register for our free webinars. Remember that space is limited, so reserve your seat today!
WebSource CPQ will be upgraded on Saturday, May 14th from 7 AM to 8 AM GMT+1. The application may be unavailable at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience during this maintenance window.
We offer 2 different types of training. First is our basic CPQ Administrator training that covers all administrator functions of CPQ. This training is held once a month in our Milwaukee office. We also offer comprehensive training on our major releases once every 3 months that covers all new features deployed since the last major release.
Also, our Professional Services team is always available to implement any new feature should you need assistance. Our consultants can give you areasonable estimate for any project and will make sure the job is done right the first time.
Webcom, Inc. provides software solutions that assist sales organizations attain their objectives by simplifying the complex. Contact us today at 414-273-4442 for a 30-day, no risk free trial.