Webcom Announces the October Release of WebSource CPQ
Milwaukee, WI - October 8th, 2011.
Webcom, Inc. announces its monthly list of new features for WebSource CPQ on October 8th, 2011, increasing the speed and ease to configure, price and quote your products. Review these new features by going into your Setup homepage and scrolling through the new features list for October.
What is new this month?
- Pricebook Delegation. This feature gives the system admin the ability to delegate pricebook management to local administrators so that they can easily maintain prices applicable to their markets, countries, companies, etc.
- Simpler Product Mass Updates. Administrators will be able to easily export/import a larger number of simple products compared to previous limits.
- New Product Type - Parent/Child System (List) of Configurable Products. User can configure one or more configurable or simple products simultaneously. Upon configuration, one or more peer products are added to the quote. Parent item containing rolled-up price is displayed for added items. Added products cannot be independently changed/reconfigured.
- Span Attribute Across Entire Row. Attributes can be spanned across an entire row in the product configuration screen. You can use this feature when you want to divide a particular configuration tab into sub-sections (attributes play the role of section title) or when some attributes should be wider than the others (most often this happens with attribute containers).
- Formatting for Sections in Generated Document. Sections in generated document (quote, proposal, etc.) may have their own formatting (header/footer, etc.).
- Submit Upstream for Approval on PDA. Sometimes an approver is not allowed to approve a quote (for example, quote discount exceeds his or her approval limit). They can either reject it or submit it upstream for approval. This feature helps the approver understand what is required of them by (1) showing a disabled or "greyed-out" Approve Quote button and (2) displaying a more descriptive message.
These and other features can be found when the next version is released on October 8th, 2011. Webcom continues to lead the automation software sales industry with customer centric, agile and responsive development.
Please click on the highlighted days to register for our free webinars. Remember that space is limited, so reserve your seat today!
Tuesday, October 11th 10 am
Thursday, October 13th 2 pm
Times listed are in European CEST.
Tuesday, October 11th 9 am
Thursday, October 13th 3 pm
Times listed are in United States CDT.
WebSource CPQ will be upgraded on Saturday, October 8th from 7 AM to 8 AM GMT+1. The application may be unavailable at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience during this maintenance window.
We offer our basic CPQ Administrator training that covers all administrator functions of CPQ. This training is held once a month in our Milwaukee office.
Also, our Professional Services team is always available to implement any new feature should you need assistance. Our consultants can give you areasonable estimate for any project and will make sure the job is done right the first time.
Webcom, Inc. provides software solutions that assist sales organizations attain their objectives by simplifying the complex. Contact us today at 414-273-4442 for a 30-day, no risk free trial.