Webcom Announces the Release of WebSource CPQ v10
What is New in Version 10?
- Collaboration Enhancements: In this release, Webcom's flagship products have been integrated. We introduced collaboration in v9 and now it has been taken to a new level with CallidusCloud WorkFlow integration. Do your sales people have questions they need expert help with? Does your services group need to provide an estimate for your quote? These cases can all be handled effortlessly with this new release.
- Local Administration: With CPQ v10, you have the ability to create local administrators who can manage their own users, templates and custom tables. If you have offices across the world, this makes it easy for them to maintain their own data. It is also simple for distributors, resellers and affiliates to manage their own information.
- Product Maintenance Through API: Instead of having to update your simple products with Excel worksheets, you now have the ability to streamline product updates with the APIs you have in place.
- Permission Groups: Do you handle multiple brands and multiple countries? With v10, it is easy to set different permission groups for user types, companies and markets.
- Document Template Preview and Selection: Now you can preview any of your templates then select whether the document will be created as a Microsoft Word document or a PDF.
These and more great features can be found when CPQ v10 is officially released on October 9th, 2010. Webcom continues to lead the sales automation software industry with customer centric, agile and responsive development.